FAMILY DAY: JOURNAL 2023

 FAMILY DAY: JOURNAL 2023


    My last Family Day event was in 2019, when I was in seventh school, and it has been a long time. I considered Family Day to be the most significant event of the school year since it is the day when all students go with their families and participate in exciting activities together, including meeting the family members of my closest friends. 



    This year's event was thrilling for me since I got to be close to and bond with my friends and family. I also consider my friends to be my second family since they are the people who have shaped me into the person I am today. They are also the reason I always go to school and do well in class. I was happy since I was dancing our team's dance and was also able to eat dinner with my friends. Family Day was one of the best experiences I had this school year, and I would consider it a core memory. In addition, I was able to also dance and enjoy during the disco as well. I enjoyed that my mum was also able to see my performance during Dance Palabas. 


    I was delighted to be able to complete my academic year with the individuals and family I care about. I am afraid to go on a new route in the future, yet I am finally entering a new chapter of my life. I was saddened to have my second and final family day, but I gladly celebrated it. I still feel sad since I still feel like my high school years were snatched away from me unable to make memories during the school years. Thank you ACT!


Comments

Popular Posts